Collaborative Divorce in Rockwall, TX
What is collaborative divorce?
The Role of Your Divorce Attorney
Clients of the Law Offices of Estrada & Estrada
can benefit from an attorney who takes pride in the responsibilities expected of them, specifically acting in the following ways:
- Offering advice on the specific laws related to your divorce
- Offering resourceful solutions to problems and disagreements between spouses
- Enabling effective, respectful communication between both parties
- Bringing reason to emotionally charged situations
- Employing all methods necessary to resolve issues outside of court
- Ensuring that neutral language is used and clearly stated throughout the process
- Analyzing the pros and cons of conflicting values and decisions during the divorce process
- Providing professional assistance with the completion of required disclosure documentation
Collaborative Divorce is a Voluntary Process
A couple that wishes to avoid the courtroom during the dissolution of their marriage can opt for collaborative divorce. It is important to understand that this is a completely voluntary process for terminating a marriage, and as such, must be done so respectfully and amicably. All cases of collaborative divorce hinge on the fact that they will remain free from contested litigation, which means that they must be resolved mutually, and only after both parties have signed a contract referred to as the "participation agreement."
The collaborative process of divorce can be used to address any number of familial issues that need to be established before a divorce can be finalized. Couples who don't want to go to court to settle their disagreements on matters such as spousal support, custody, visitation, property division, etc. can instead use the collaborative process to resolve their issues. The "participation agreement" that is signed by both parties is binding, so both parties of a collaborative divorce must make the decision to utilize the process under careful thought and consideration.
Collaborative Divorce Attorney in Rockwall
At the Law Offices of Estrada & Estrada this firm is dedicated to providing excellent service for their clients. If you are seeking dissolution of your marriage through the collaborative process, then you will greatly benefit from the legal assistance of a representative from this firm. They will be able to answer your questions regarding your case, discuss your options with you, advise you of the best legal action for you to take and provide you with competent representation. Do not hesitate to retain the legal services of a skilled and experienced representative from this firm today.
If you are facing dissolution of your marriage, contact a Rockwall divorce lawyer
from the firm immediately.